Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Marbled Cone Snail Poster

 

This is my Marbled Cone Snail Warning Poster.
This poster is about the toxic marbled cone snail on the beach I thought this was pretty cool and fun.
I put a lot of work into this but I think I could of put more effort into the design cause the snail does look like a poop.I think I did pretty good and I do wonder if this was real people would notice it.
Give me some feedback if you want and tell me would you notice this on the beach?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post